Frequently Ask Questions
- Are these apartments? No, they are condos and have individual owners.
- What are the HOA dues? Depending on size they range for Low $200s to $300s a month.
- What do the HOA dues cover? Water, trash, maintenance of amenities, security, and management.
- Does the Homeowners association have an office on-site? Yes, they are open during normal business hours M-F and occasionally on weekends.
- Is there an on-site leasing office? No
- How can I view a unit for rent or sale? Go to the first page, fill in the appropriate form, and be as detailed as possible.
- How soon should I start looking if I am leasing? Within 1 month, owners typically do not hold units longer than a month advance and you typically will need to put a deposit down to hold.
- Do you allow pets? Owners are allowed pets and may allow their tenants to have pets.
- What is the usual upfront costs to lease? All owners are different, but they typically have an application fee, a cleaning deposit, a pet deposit, and require 1 months rent as a security deposit.
- Can you negotiate rent? Some owners will consider negotiating, however units rent very fast at Manhattan.
- Do I need to inform HOA if I am planning to move in or out? Yes, they require 48 hours notice to pad the elevators and a $300 check. The check is returned after the move is completed without damage. Moves are typically not allowed on Sundays.
Contact the Homeowners Association - Terra West